COLOuRs ;

02 June 2007

mugging SHOULD be in process

New layout and on break again. =D I need to mug for Mid Years. Been feeling rather guilty these few days as i have been slacking BIG TIME.

Went out with Jingyi yesterday to Hougang Mall to borrow books. Borrowed tons of books since they doubled our reading from 4 to 8 =D And i went to look for books regarding Dr Salk for project work. Went home alone carrying tons of books haha.

Woke up early today to go for project work meeting with Miss Tan @ Tampines Mall. Met jessica and she bring me to Burger King. Oh, and i met some people on the way there on bus 72. Saw jasni (not sure) from last time Sengkang Band's Drum major i think. A fellow trombonist, think he saw me too but not sure whether he remembered me. And then i saw this girl whose name i shall not mention from my primary school. Sad that she turned into someone bad? I think so. But, had many unhappy experiences with her before so yeah.

Went home and played audition with jiahui and then slacked again by watching tv. Realised i have an appointment on Monday and next week is pretty much packed. AND i think i really need to do something about my clumsiness(not sure how to spell). Been tripping over the floor fan and edges of cupboards, beds etc etc at home recently and my toes have been suffering from the pain. Argh, hate it.

7 DUO HUA AUDITIONERS: WE SHALL TAKE SCREENSHOTS OK! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home